Commercial Property Lawyers
The lynchpin of a successful business is its premises, getting it right in the beginning is vital for ensuring the future success of your business.
Our Commercial Property lawyers at Goodman Grant can assist you with:
- Buying and selling commercial property of all sizes
- NHS Local Improvement Finance Trust (LIFT) Lease Plus Agreements (LPAs)
- Self invested personal pension (SIPP) schemes
- Landlord and tenant law
- Options and first refusal rights
- Licences to occupy
- Licences to assign, underlet or alter
- Guarantee arrangements
- Commercial mortgage arrangements, guarantees and debentures
- Other commercial property transactions to suit your individual needs
Our Commercial Property services are bespoke; we take the time to get to know your business so as to fit the legal aspects of your property to your needs. We can tailor the documentation to meet your individual requirements and pride ourselves in offering the highest level of customer service throughout.
Contact our Commercial Conveyancing Solicitors