The process of 24-hour retirement from your NHS Contract can be complex and time-consuming.
If you are a sole contractor, notifying the NHS of your intended retirement will trigger the termination of your NHS Contract. Without taking steps to protect your contract, there is no guarantee the NHS will recommission services from your practice.
Let our 24-Hr Retirement Service take away the headache by managing this for you. Our team will guide you through each stage including:
- Advising you on the need of a temporary partnership
- Drawing up a temporary partnership agreement
- Advising you on CQC registration requirements
- Issuing notices to the NHS
- Tracking your 24-hr retirement throughout
With our Goodman Grant 24-Hr Retirement Service, you can say goodbye to tension…hello pension!